Thursday, January 28, 2010

For the Horde

world-of-warcraft-tattooOk, I’ll admit it. I play World of Warcraft. I don’t consider myself a computer geek or nerd or a hardcore gamer, but I do play the WoW. What can I say, it’s a great way to pass the time on a rainy day or blow off some steam after a hard day at work. Some WoW players are more extreme than I am and they will play for hours and hours a day, raiding dungeons and killing monsters and getting the “phat lewts”, in English that equates to “wonderful treasures”, and rising in status in the realm of Azeroth, bringing down the leaders of evil and helping the blood elves extract their revenge! FOR THE HORDE!!!

Sorry, I got carried away a little bit. Anyhow, I’m not ashamed that I play a game online that many consider a game for the nerdiest of nerds. I would probably wear a sweatshirt or t-shirt that had an emblem on it from WoW, showing the faction of my choice while I’m out in public. But… a tattoo? And even better, two really BIG tattoos that will stick out like a sore thumb every time I take my shirt off? I would have to think about that one pretty long and hard.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online